Monday, June 30, 2008

My Top Ten Simple Pleasures

In no particular order...
 
1.  Seeing the sunrise every morning when I walk my dog
 
2.  Getting swept up in an amazing book
 
3.  Stretching (it feels so good at the end of a long day)
 
4.  Listening to classical music at my desk on dreary mornings
 
5.  Cooking great food with my husband
 
6.  Lying out in the sun, especially if there's a nice breeze
 
7.  Spending a day alone doing domestic things and watching one of my favorite movies 
 
8.  Escaping to the library on my lunch break to read or surf the net
 
9.  Cheering on my favorite reality show contestants
 
10. Anticipating future adventures (trips, moves, etc.)

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

You go for walks before dawn?? Ok, I officially think you're a little bit crazy! ;)

Tweet Roll